Date(s) - 11/04/21 - 11/05/21
Hare Krishna Temple of Austin
If you wish to offer Bhoga(s) for Giri Govardhan(Annakuta), please make sure:
1. The items prepared are vegetarian and without onion/garlic, mushrooms, chocolate, eggs, fish, gelatin.
2. Also the offering is not to made(cooked) in a cooking vessel which has been used to cook nonveg food. Please bring your bhoga in aluminum foil containers. The size of the aluminum foil container can be any size.
3. The offering should not be tasted before it is offered to Giri Govardhan.
4. The offering can be anything dry or semi dry like snacks, sweets (without syrup).
5. If using any outside packaged masalas/spices, please read the ingredients label to make sure it is vegetarian and free from onion and garlic.
For any clarifications/questions regarding preparing of the bhoga items for offering, please contact Jaya Subhadra dd at 425-373-6456
Thank you very much. Looking forward to seeing you at the festival.
RSVP is closed for this event.